Thursday, August 9, 2012
Peanut Butter Muffin
I always like peanut butter, be it to spread with bread or in any form of baking. I had used peanut butter to bake peanut butter chocolate chips cookie cake and peanut butter biscuits, both turned out so delicious and irresistible. Ever since I saw this recipe at 孟老师的100道小蛋糕, I set my mind that I need to try it out soon.
Recipe from 孟老师的100道小蛋糕.
Ingredients : 8 big muffin cups
50g castor sugar
200g crunchy peanut butter
150g cake flour
1 tsp baking powder
1. Whisk together the eggs and sugar until well combined.
2. Add in oil and mix well.
3. Add in peanut butter and milk, continue to beat until in liquid form.
4. Fold in the dry ingredients, use spatula to fold the batter in different direction until well combined.
5. Scoop the batter in to the muffin paper liners to about 3/4 full.
6. Bake in the preheated oven 180C for 25 minutes or till the tester comes out clean.
The muffin is full of peanut butter aroma, tasted quite nice when is hot but I still prefer cakey texture kind of muffin.